[BaseCamp] viewing route thru Google Earth

Steve Bracken twigg2324 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:55:46 PST 2017

I had that problem last week. It suddenly broke.

I re-installed from a web-link I found that addressed the issue
historically. It was a command line input, presumably a Registry Fix.

I can't remember where I found it, but I Googled :)

Re-installing BC and GE did not fix the problem

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Stephen! <ldrider at imagesdesavions.com>
wrote:

> >restarted GE, but BC still insists GE is not open.  Any hints what I'm
> >doing wrong?
> >

> Suggest reinstall GE.  Mine works regardless the open status of GE.  If GE
> still open it simply repositions, if not open, gets opened.
>

> --
> There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those
> flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.

Steve Bracken