[BaseCamp] Way Point limitations Question

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Thu Jul 20 06:56:35 PDT 2017

Jerry,
I thought, as you suggest, I'd try changing the WPs to don't alert first and see if the GPS is happier.

Fortunately, this too many WPs is not a normal occurrence for me, since I would typically make routes myself and limit the number of WPs. This is good info for the future if my buddy makes more routes with the glut of WPs.

Thanks again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With best regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell
denniscodell at icloud.com
Mobile: +49 (175) 855 6663
Home: +49 911 277 45370
Skype: diggertfu
Hochstrasse 19
Nürnberg 90429
Germany

"Laughter and Tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to Laugh since there is less to do afterwards."
- Kurt Vonnegut