[BaseCamp] Way Point limitations Question

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Thu Jul 20 09:15:18 PDT 2017

On July 20, 2017 10:21:45 AM CDT, Carroll <carrollwalker at cox.net> wrote:
>Stephen or anyone, is it possible this truncation problem is limited to
>either 29 waypoints or 100 directions depending on which comes first?

Unknown.  However, 29 waypoints only averages less than 3.5 direction entries over 100 turns.  Unless all 29 happen to have less than 3.5 turns between them, you will hit 100 turns long before you get to 29 waypoints.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.