[BaseCamp] WOTL Needed for BaseCamp

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Fri May 26 09:54:34 PDT 2017

When using BaseCamp, there is a route option that reads; "Always match route
to the map on my device when transferring".

The definition of this option sounds like it is matching the route in the
computer/BaseCamp to the route in the GPS.

"Transferring a route from the GPS to the computer"

What I would like to do is match the route in the GPS to the route I built
in BaseCamp on the computer.

Maybe I am looking at the wrong option or I am interpolating the description
wrong?

The option in question can be found like this:

Right click a route and select "Open".

Select "Route Options"

Select "Use Activity Profile"

Select "Edit Profile"

Select "Device Transfer"

It will be the middle option under "Transferring Routes"