[BaseCamp] Symbol for Shaping Point?

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Thu Nov 2 13:36:07 PDT 2017

Many times while building a route with BaseCamp, I find it hard to find a
shaping point symbol buried on a map where there are other symbols for
cities that look like the shaping point.  It would be nice to be able to
change the shaping point symbol but I don't think there is a way.  If
someone has found a method to change the shaping point symbol, please share
this Garmin secret with me.

My work around it to turn off the symbols for cities or adjust the detail
level and zoom which isn't as efficient as changing the shaping point
symbol.

Carroll