[BaseCamp] BC message: "maps not installed on device"

Charlie Coyner charlie.coyner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:00:00 PDT 2018

Joe,
If you used Garmin Express to load your update there is a link for update
preferences and you can select Device and Computer. Plug your Garmin into
your computer. It should show you have the update on your 550. Look at the
area just below and see the link for your preferences. Now you can select
Computer only. It will lead the update into your BaseCamp.  Then to
confirm, while in BaseCamp at the toolbar across the screen, select Maps.
Now you should see the updated maps. If you select 19.1 now your BaseCamp
software is updated.
Hope this helps! GoodLuck!

Charlie Coyner
Macon, GA