[BaseCamp] BC message: "maps not installed on device"

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:57:57 PDT 2018

When I initially downloaded the new map a few weeks ago, I did the install
on the Zumo and laptop the same day.  Thus, I figured they had to be the
same map.  Can't find any evidence that they aren't.  This evening I went
ahead per advice provided and updated the maps on the laptop.  BC does not
show digits beyond 2019.1.  But now I have two lines of 2019.1 when I click
on the drop down arrow in the maps box.  The Zumo shows one more digit than
BC shows, so it reads 2019.10.  I had another route at the ready, so I
transferred it to the Zumo.  Same result, I got the error message again.
Back to the drawing board.