[BaseCamp] BC message: "maps not installed on device"

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Sat Apr 14 08:52:42 PDT 2018

>Any thoughts, advice, solutions for this error message?

2019.1 had routing errors and was pulled from service and replaced with 2019.11.  Although when I go to update 2019.1 to 2019.11, my map updater told me I have the latest version available.  I have read some reports that 2019.11 was renamed 2019.1 and is still being disrtributed under that name, even though internally it carries 2019.11.  Because of that I redownloaded the maps on my computer, just in case.  It MAY be that what you REALLY have on the computer is 2019.11 and on the GPS 2019.10 (or visa versa) even though they both show 2019.1.

I would suggest transfering a new set of maps to the GPS from the computer and see what happens from there.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.