[BaseCamp] BC message: "maps not installed on device"

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Sat Apr 14 17:57:37 PDT 2018

My apologies...  that last one sent before it was ready.

>>per advice provided and updated the maps on the laptop.

<snip>

> I would suggest transfering a new set of maps to the
> GPS from the computer and see what happens from there.

Have you tried this yet?  One way or another, the map set you are using in Basecamp is not the same (internally) as the maps on the GPS.  If my previois suggestion of trying the "other" 2019.1 in Basecamp doesn't work, then transferring whatever map set you are currently using in Basecamp to the GPS should get them in sync.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.