[BaseCamp] BC message: "maps not installed on device"

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Mon Apr 16 09:46:07 PDT 2018

> Once I had the maps loaded, I sent the route to my Zumo
>again. No error message this time!

YIPPIE!!!!

Hopefully enough folks complain about this problem and Garmin doesn't do this again.  If a device is only expecting to see a single digit after the decimal there is no reasonable expectation for it to display more than that.  With the second digit hidden, both mapsets appeared to have the same name even though internally they were named differently.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.