[BaseCamp] trackpoints to waypoints, plus POIs

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:52:26 PST 2018

Stephen
I used the recalculation while in the properties box as well as when simply
highlighting the route in the databox in the lower left corner of the BC
screen.  The straight lines to the POIs do not change to follow any roads,
they just stay straight lines (and there are roads clearly leading form the
designated route to these POIs).     No matter where in the route I move
the POIs, there are just straight lines between the waypoint and POI.
Joe

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>