[BaseCamp] trackpoints to waypoints, plus POIs

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Thu Dec 27 13:03:17 PST 2018

>I used the recalculation while in the properties box as well as when
>simply highlighting the route in the databox in the lower left corner of the

Not sure if it is actually possible, but it MIGHT be that each segment is given a different profile type...  With the route open, try switching between whatever profile is being used and Direct, then go to Motorcycling (or Driving or Hiking, etc).  Also maybe try this with all of the waypoints selected in the Edit Route window...

BTW, in case you cannot tell, I am grasping at straws here but something is telling BC to route those segments directly...  :-)

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.