[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 15:49:41 PST 2018

Typically when I have a need for a route that involves seasonal roads (for example, the North Cascades Highway or Highway 410 through Mt. Rainier National Park in my neck of the woods), I use the motorcycle profile as Basecamp doesn't like seasonal roads for the driving profile which is what I typically use.

Tim Bowman
Burien, WA (where it's really soggy today)
Premier #35490