[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Ken Thompson kwthom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 18:05:37 PST 2018

 ...from another local...

If BC has no way of understanding that a specific stretch of road is 'seasonal', or is prone to daily closure as in this case, you'd think it would *never* be able to route thru the crossing.

You might get one track that takes you to the fence, then another track that continues the route on the other side of the fence...

--Ken, Tucson, AZ
**  Total BC nOOb!  **