[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Mon Jan 29 19:09:32 PST 2018

>profile as Basecamp doesn't like seasonal roads for the driving profile
>which is what I typically use.

Until you go into the settings for that profile and uncheck "Date and Time Closures".

Edit >> Options >> Activity Profile >> (Select Profile) >> Routing Tab.

Dollars to doughnuts your Motorcycling profile has it unmarked whereas your Driving profile has it marked...

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.