[BaseCamp] Verify My Sanity (BC Feature Confirmation...)

Chris Rasmussen crasmussen at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 14:54:28 PDT 2018

This is why I keep a separate list of arrival/departure times and route point to point  Really only important during rallying.  If your just going somewhere your either gonna be early or late,  Doesn't really matter so long as you get there.  If you have a deadline, the ETA will show you if you have time to stop.  ETA says 10:00am and you don't need to be there until 11:00 you have some time to kill.  If it says ETA 11:00 and you are supposed to be there at 10:00 you best not dilly dally and once in motion, twist the wrist.

For Rallies, a SECOND GPS set to the Checkpoint lets you know if your early or late.

M2C, YMMV.

Ride Smart(ly)
Chris
crasmussen at carolina.rr.com
IBA 60711
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
                                                                                                               Robert Louis Stevenson