[BaseCamp] Google Earth Pro

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sun May 20 15:52:25 PDT 2018

I was running GEP 7.3.1 64bit but it would not recognize BaseCamp so I had to do the work-around when I wanted to view in GEP.
I tried the link below (suggested by Ashley) and I was able to download GEP 7.3.1  32bit and now GEP will work with BaseCamp (View in GE).
But when I downloaded GEP 32bit, it erased GEP 64bit.  Is there any difference in the data between the 32bit and the 64bit versions of GEP?
BTW, I did not have to use my Username or the License Key to download the 32but version.
Is it possible to run both the 32bit and the 64bit versions of GEP? I'm guessing both versions have the same data...!

Carroll Walker