[BaseCamp] Google Earth Pro

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Mon May 21 10:18:36 PDT 2018

Thanks Joe, I understand exactly what you are doing now.  I went back and read some of the earlier post from Jim and it  all clicked.  I still had a problem saving the KML file to the desk top until I set the desk top file system to show all file types then I was able to find my saved KML file.
There are several ways to work around this VIEW/GOOGLE EARTH/CENTER OF SCREEN thing but the original way it worked was the best. But with the help of the BASECAMP list, I have the old way working again......great!!

Carroll