[BaseCamp] moving waypoints in a BC route

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 06:19:47 PST 2019

Hi

With the route properties box open, and a specific waypoint highlighted,
the up and down arrows on the right side allow me to move a single
waypoint's position in the route.

If I want to move a group of 6-8 waypoints together as a group to another
spot in the route, the up and down arrows don't allow more than moving one
waypoint at a time.  Well, at least I can't get the up/down arrows to work
on more than one highlighted waypoint at a time.  Can you?

Is there a way to move a group of waypoints inside a route, as a group, to
another part of the route?  Moving 6-8 waypoints, one at a time, down the
route properties list some 20-30 spots, gets tedious.  Being able to move a
group, all at once, would be great.  Ideas?

Thanks,

Joe Y
western PA