[BaseCamp] moving waypoints in a BC route

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Mon Dec 30 07:14:56 PST 2019

I’m using BC on a Mac, and found the following.

In the route properties box, select two or more way points by Shift+Click or Command+Click. Then drag them or use command+up/down arrows on the keyboard to move them as a group to the desired position.

I do not see up/down arrows within the route properties box when a waypoint is selected, so this is a PC thing I imagine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell