[BaseCamp] Waypoint Properties Box cells for city, state, street etc...

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Fri May 17 07:51:28 PDT 2019

>How do I get Street, City, State and maybe other cells to populate when
>I import the gpx file into BaseCamp?

Not at my routing laptop right now but when working with CSV & GPX conversions, I always find it easier to work backwards, so-to-speak...

Start in Basecamp with a waypoint that HAS all the info you want, export that waypoint as a GPX.  Open the GPX in a text editor and see exactly what Basecamp uses as a label for each data field you want to use...  Now you know exactly what to put at the top of each column in your CSV before converting it to a GPX.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.