[BaseCamp] Proximity and Selection

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:01:19 PST 2020

Within the waypoint properties box, I can set the proximity to be 30 mile
radius, resulting in a red circle around that waypoint on a map.  That
seems to be all that happens.  What I wish to accomplish is to highlight
all of the other waypoints inside that 30 mile radius, so that I can scroll
down the left hand column and see them highlighted by name.  Can that
selecting be done automatically?  Or do I have to use the Select tool and
manually draw out various rectangles inside that circle until I manually
selected all of the waypoints in that 30 mile radius?

Joe Y
Western PA