[BaseCamp] Proximity and Selection

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Tue Feb 11 15:01:31 PST 2020

>Those are two different things. Proximity alerts in the GPS are what
>you just said, Greg. They are programmed into the GPS using the POI Loader
>program, not Basecamp.

Basecamp will transfer waypoint proximity settings into my 478.  Although I typically use MapSource not Basecamp to transfer maps, routes, and waypoints because it is a lot easier to copy only what I want to transfer from BC to MS and make the transfer there.  I make extensive use of proximity alerts during rallies.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.