[BaseCamp] Can't update PC map with Garmin Express

Trey Nicoud gnicoud3 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 24 19:41:10 PDT 2020

I don’t know about the Windows version of Garmin Express, but I just updated maps with the Mac version. When I first tried, the option to load the map to the computer and device did not show up, but after updating Garmin Express it reappeared. So hopefully Garmin isn’t deliberately removing this functionality from Garmin Express.

Good luck, Trey