[BaseCamp] can you determine in which folders various POIs are kept by viewing MY COLLECTION?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:28:12 PDT 2021

<<<<folder called 'unlisted data'...I believe that is the folder for
orphaned way point, routes etc...>>>>

Thanks for that info!  I was not aware of that.  Yep, many of the missing
POIs are there. And by deleting them from Unlisted Data, they leave My
Collection.  Cool.  The sheer volume of waypoints in My Collection made it
easier for me to simply recreate them from scratch -- which is how I
learned the name already existed in BaseCamp.  But the smaller volume in
Unlisted could change my process to simply highlighting and dragging the
wanted orphaned waypoints back into a specific Folder.  The remainder in
Unlisted could probably then be deleted.