[BaseCamp] moving to a new computer

. ironbutter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:46:16 PDT 2022

I had  my old harddrive cloned and put onto a new laptop. When I opened my
Basecamp collection, on the new computer, the vast majority of my maps,
files, folders, POIs, etc.... no longer exist.  However, everything safely
still sits on the old laptop. Is the process of bringing it all over as
simple as downloading my most recent Basecamp back-up file onto  a stick
drive, inserting it into the new laptop, and then importing everything in
to My Collection?  Just wanted to check before I try it.

Thanks, Joe Y.
western PA