Acccessory power lead

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jul 8 13:01:16 PDT 2010

Thanks Guys.  The Oxford grips (you can see them on ebay) have a nice
controller and a relay/control box built in the wiring and a bracket
to mount the controller to the clutch reservoir.  I have a friend
(yes, I do have one, LOL!) in OZ that just finished mounting on on his
Suzuki and likes how it mounts and works.  These do have a low voltage
shutoff built in, but as grumpy as the GPZ's are about low batteries I
doubt this will help much.

Charles S.