Western Canadian Rain Festival - A LONG Trip Report

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Wed Jul 4 09:52:43 PDT 2012

Hi Charles,

Great trip report, I loved it!  I am so envious, as a trip to AK is on the
very top of my bucket list.  I'd like to see the midnight sun and the
Northern lights, so I'm planning to get north of the Arctic Circle.  Any
destination suggestions?  Maybe you can come with, as I was planning to go
thru MT (Glacier NP & Going to the Sun hwy) and the Canadian Rockies anyway.

BTW, what did the roadside interpretive sign at Hyder say on it (the one in
the photo)?

Best,
Bill Denton
Yardley, PA