front axle binding?

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:53:00 PDT 2012

My biggest nuisance/thing that needs to be corrected after mounting the
front wheel is getting the odometer part oriented correctly, usually
requiring a partial retract of the axle to correct.  It's obvious if it's
wrong, so I doubt it's causing your binding issue, but it's worth checking.
Good luck.  Personally, I find getting the back wheel and axle into place to
be one of my most "character-building" exercises.

Regards,
Paul in Ohio