Summer trips

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri May 11 21:30:51 PDT 2012

I haven't planned anything beyond Americade as of yet. My back problems for
the past year have limited me but I MAY be going to vintage motorcycle days
in Ohio in July. Next weekend I'm heading up to New Hampshire to Twisted
Throttle's open house for the day. I have been riding basically any day it
wasn't raining for the past month but all local stuff. I had the FJR out
today.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R