GPZList Digest, Vol 90, Issue 4

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 13:12:48 PDT 2014

I am not a mechanic nor do I pretend to be one.  When I've had strange electrical gremlins with my GPZ it was because of a bad rectifier / voltage regulator.  I had strange gremlins twice - first time the rectifier needed replacement, second time the voltage regulator needed replacement.
Just an FYI not diagnosing your problem on the Internet just something to look out for.
-Philip Hamm