GPZList Digest, Vol 90, Issue 4

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu May 8 14:09:43 PDT 2014

<<I am not a mechanic nor do I pretend to be one.  When I've had strange
electrical gremlins with my GPZ it was because of a bad rectifier / voltage
regulator.  I had strange gremlins twice - first time the rectifier needed
replacement, second time the voltage regulator needed replacement.
Just an FYI not diagnosing your problem on the Internet just something to
look out for.
-Philip Hamm>>

Thanks Phillip that' is what I was looking for though, someone who had
experience with these issues or something like it. Any input on how to test
these to see if they are bad or not?

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com