Ticino

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:50:48 PDT 2015

Great pictures, Alex! They give me an almost irresistible yearning for
the mountains. I'll be going to the neighbourhood (well, sort of...) in
September for the European GPZ Treffen, which will take place from a
Gasthaus some 20 km south of Merano, Italy. We will be touring around
for a whole week, probably also to the Stelvio Pass :) Looking VERY MUCH
forward to it :)

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark