Handlebars- adapting ZG/GTR bars

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon May 7 18:26:38 PDT 2018

Bill,

I have had a LSL bar conversion on mine for many years, topped off with a
set of ZRX1200 handlebars.  I also couldn't take the bent over position and
weight on my wrists.  This setup has been heaven for me for a long time and
brings the bars up over 2 inches and back about 2 1/2.  I remember talk
about the Connie bars, but it has been a very long time.  I think you have
to replace the front brake hose down to the splitter with the Connie hose
for it to work.  Maybe others on the list remember more than I do about
that conversion.

Charles S.