Saying bye to summer..

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Sun Sep 8 12:20:02 PDT 2019

Hello friends, I did not yet bring the GPZ to the mechanic (I think it'll
happen in winter..) but took the Africa Twin to the celebration we had with
the university (I finished a bachelor in law this february, going for the
master now). A fellow student had invited us to stay with her and her
family in the alps to celebrate and so I took off this morning at 7°C to go
home.
I had the choice between going back the way I came (motorway) or take a
chance with the Grimselpass. It snowed during the night and the warnings
for snow and icy roads were on.
I was not very positive but just before the summer I saw a family of three
on three bikes from Luxembourg and asked them how the conditions were -
snow, they said, but the road is clear.
Off I went, just to get into an hour of rain on the north side of the alps.
Wet, frozen but happy I made it to Murten and went sailing on the afternoon
- talk about a full program ;)

cheers
Alex
[image: IMG_20190908_104200.jpg]