Saying bye to summer..

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Sep 9 15:01:45 PDT 2019

Great picture Alex!  I've ridden in snow like that and it wasn't very fun.

I did some freshening up of the GPZ this summer, rebuilt the rear
suspension, installed a new battery, my Koni shock, and rebuilt the shift
linkage which was badly need plus some other odds and ends.  Sadly, I was
working in Flagstaff AZ for much of the summer so my riding season was
pretty short though I did ride my BMW F800GT to the New Mexico BMW rally in
Taos this last weekend and rode some great roads.  I plan on a tank swap
this winter to a better one with a new petcock and will take another look
at the chain and sprockets as I have a new set waiting.  Though I still
have good rubber left on my Pilot Road 2's, I may go pick up a set of the
Pilot Road 4's and put them on my other set of rims as I'm not sure the
Pilot Road 5's are going to be as good as the 4's or the 2's.

Enjoy the fall riding!

Charles S.