Merry Christmas

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 19:11:57 PST 2021

Merry Christmas to all of you! I'm off for one more week and hope that the weather here allows for a ride or two. Miss Kathy is a harsh task mistress and I'm looking forward to the after-Christmas slowdown (as if there will be less stuff for me to do!)

I hope your holidays have been good and that the next year is an improvement over this one!

Paul in Alabama