Merry Christmas

Jens Pedersen gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:18:17 PST 2021

Also from Denmark a very Merry Christmas to all and the best wishes for the
next riding season πŸ™‚ The GPZ is resting in the garage, awaiting minor
winter maintenance. Despite 235 000 km (146.000 miles) she's still going
stong with no indication of developing heart problems πŸ™‚

Happy New Year too πŸ™‚

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark