Oil level check

Art Johnson arthjohnson270 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:50:08 PST 2021

We took the Gpz to a Honda shop in Marghera for an olio change in 2018. I dont believe they knew about two drain plugs. In 2019, the shop mgr was shown the bike manual page with drain plugs. They only charged for 3 liters of superpremio Fuchs @€20each! Yipes.
At home oil changes now include overnight drain time. Even the Voyager has two drain plugs.