GPZ Trip Report

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Fri May 7 03:57:57 PDT 2021

Thanks for the nice trip report. Wish I could have done something
similar, but the early spring has been exceptionally cold over here this
year. One-digit temperatures (deg. C) almost every day for the last
couple of months and frequent night frost have kept the roads covered
with salt. So far it's been just a couple of short 'warm up' trips on
local roads that are too insignificant to be salted at night. Next week
we'll be looking into decent temperatures, but also heavy showers and
thunderstorms. if it's not one, then it's the other ...

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark