GPZ Trip Report

David King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 04:01:48 PDT 2021

Thanks for sharing your ride report. It makes me really miss riding. In August of 2019 my wife and I had a head-on collision with a minivan on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Asheville, NC. We were on our Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700. It killed the bike but we survived. We live in E Tennessee and had had that bike on a couple of trips to Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana before I killed it in NC.  That was the end our riding days. For now.

Keep those ride reports coming.

Dave King.
Sent from my iPhone