2022 - first ride :)

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Jun 3 13:46:57 PDT 2022

I think there's a group of scamps just north east of you.  The Anus
Eaters out of Osceola, NC, then again they could be outta Owl's Eye,
Arkansas.  If you go northwest to Mount Airy you might be able to ride
with Andy, Barney, Aint Bee and O. P.
 You getting oxygen poisoning from trying to suck down that thick air
after mile high city?
Jim