[Sheepranch] Backing out

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Apr 8 08:57:38 PDT 2019

Sorry to hear that, Jim! :-(

I've heard too many stories of people being screwed on their taxes this year. It sux, like most anything to do with our government these days. I won't go on.

Well, I hope you recover quickly from the IRS horror and get out for a visit. I'm not sure when I'll be back your way again, but it could happen later in the year. This time when I'm out there my schedule will be different so there should be plenty of time to get together for a visit at least.

Onwards!
—
No matter where you go, there you are.