[Sheepranch] Old restaurant near Apple?

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Fri Apr 26 18:17:13 PDT 2019

Does anyone remember the name of the place with the natural gas pumped through the tiled cauldrons around which partons sat while their order was taken by a waittress in a very long black dress with strategically placed slits? I believe it was on Bandley. I also believe it closed not because it was a cultural anachronism in a rapidly progressing town, but because a fantastic Indian restaurant opened up just a bit further down the road which appealed much more to Apple engineers than did a bit of leg.

jim