[Sheepranch] Old restaurant near Apple?

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Fri Apr 26 19:33:32 PDT 2019

Hmm. I don't remember any place on Bandley like that. I do remember the Peppermill (corner of 280 and DeAnza, in front of the campus where the BJs is now...) which always seemed like a set out of an Italian gangster movie, and the lovely Japanese restaurant that used to be on the corner of Bandley and Alves, now there's a huge (Apple) Caffè Macs on that site.