[Sheepranch] MAY, MAY, MAY

Linda Cicero lacicero at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:21:26 PST 2019

Baa-Baa motorbiking black sheep,

The time has come to declare your intention. Will you be at the Jughandle
scramble?

We have the hotel and cabins for MAY 10, 11 and 12.

Answer these questions if you would like to go.

   1. All 3 nights πŸ˜ƒor only 2? 😊
   2. Room requirements: "2 people, 1 bed okay" or "I need my own bed!"
   3. What room would be pleasing to you? List 3 rooms. Those who refuse to
   list 3 will have to answer that question later so please do it now. Please
   send me any large complaints you have about the process, I think it's okay
   but you might not. Complaints can be done offlist if you wish.

I come in fleece,

Linder