[Sheepranch] Jolly Ranchers!

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Thu Feb 7 16:01:13 PST 2019

Your tired, long-day, list curator got home and, despite reading the email from Linda saying "ignore all posts from the wrong email", flushed the entire wrong-email queue. So, ignore all duplicate, out of context and/or anachronistic messages from Linda. :-)

I'm hoping to be there all 3 nights. 1. Library 2. Any cabin. 3. Any solo room.

jim