[Sheepranch] Food plans, Please consider before Friday

Lee Damico ldamico at mac.com
Thu May 9 19:05:14 PDT 2019

Homemade blueberry sauce… Check
Homemade strawberry sauce… Check
Homemade creamy pesto (not your typical pesto!)… Check
Packing… Yikes!

BTW, I over estimated the amount of basil I would need, and hence ended up making extra pesto. There is about 6+ cups which will be more than enough for the veggie heads. This will probably feed about 12+ people as main course, and certainly most of the group as a side. Unless, folks are very hungry! :-)

I’ll see you tomorrow, assuming I can get packed. Is there a lunch plan again? And if so, what time?

Lee