[Sheepranch] Prospects for Sheepranchers

Roland Smith roland.smith0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:21:53 PDT 2020

Chary....  it is so nice to know people that have a greater than 80 word vocabulary 😎.  We are hunkered down for the duration but when you are at 6,000 feet in a town of 3,000 residents (plus it is snowing as I write this), there are really not that many people to avoid.  All the restaurants, bars and coffee shop (singular for coffee shop) are doing take out but no inside seating.  I’m not sure take out applies to the bars since you are unable to get cocktails to go.  The local brewery is refilling growlers at $10 a pop.
The continual dusting of snow makes motorcycle riding “iffy” (or damn exciting depending on your point of view).
Hope to see all y’all some time this year,
Best,
Kathie and Roland

Sent from my iPad