[Sheepranch] Prospects for Sheepranchers

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Fri Mar 20 14:56:50 PDT 2020

:-D

The October dates are quite fortuitous as I'll likely be in WA for the annual American Wine Society party I mean meeting. It'd make a fun coupla weeks and maybe after the current WFH proof of concept they will let me work in CA/WA without wearing out their worry beads.

There was a very high quality video that made the rounds some years back, taken from a Norwegian ferry. I don't know if it was the Hurdygurdy or another, but it was stunning, perfect for the then-forthcoming wall mounted big screen TV. I can't find it now of course. It was different in that the camera was fixed to the ship and had no sound. There is another of a train running almost the length of the country.

jim